dswdiane: (Debbie Dragon over a Tree)
[personal profile] dswdiane
Intro/FAQ

My check in: I deleted about a 1000 words and have written about 800 to replace them, maybe more because I've done more rewriting to make the plot fit the time line better. Which then changes some of the plot which I'm not finished changing, but am too tired to keep working on tonight.

PLEASE If I make a mistake and don't count you on a day, please let me know.

Day 24 [personal profile] sanguinity, [personal profile] dswdiane, [personal profile] the_siobhan, [personal profile] badly_knitted, [personal profile] ysilme, [personal profile] goddess47, [personal profile] china_shop, [personal profile] sylvanwitch, [personal profile] cornerofmadness

Day 23 [personal profile] sanguinity, [personal profile] dswdiane, [personal profile] the_siobhan, [personal profile] china_shop, [personal profile] badly_knitted, [personal profile] sylvanwitch, [personal profile] cornerofmadness, [personal profile] ysilme

Day 22 [personal profile] dswdiane, [personal profile] goddess47, [personal profile] carenejeans, [personal profile] sylvanwitch, [personal profile] ysilme, [personal profile] badly_knitted, [personal profile] the_siobhan, [personal profile] sanguinity, [personal profile] china_shop

Day 21 [personal profile] dswdiane, [personal profile] badly_knitted, [personal profile] sanguinity, [personal profile] the_siobhan, [personal profile] sylvanwitch, [personal profile] carenejeans, [personal profile] ysilme,

Day 20 [personal profile] china_shop, [personal profile] ofmonstrouswords, [personal profile] dswdiane, [personal profile] badly_knitted, [personal profile] sylvanwitch, [personal profile] cornerofmadness, [personal profile] ysilme, [personal profile] sanguinity, [personal profile] carenejeans, [personal profile] the_siobhan

Day 19 [personal profile] china_shop, [personal profile] dswdiane, [personal profile] ysilme, [personal profile] cornerofmadness, [personal profile] goddess47, [personal profile] sanguinity, [personal profile] badly_knitted, [personal profile] sylvanwitch, [personal profile] carenejeans, [personal profile] ofmonstrouswords

Day 18 [personal profile] ysilme, [personal profile] china_shop, [personal profile] dswdiane, [personal profile] cornerofmadness, [personal profile] the_siobhan, [personal profile] badly_knitted, [personal profile] sylvanwitch, [personal profile] carenejeans, [personal profile] sanguinity

Day 17 [personal profile] dswdiane, [personal profile] goddess47, [personal profile] cornerofmadness, [personal profile] sanguinity, [personal profile] carenejeans, [personal profile] badly_knitted, [personal profile] ofmonstrouswords, [personal profile] sylvanwitch, [personal profile] ysilme, [personal profile] china_shop, [personal profile] the_siobhan

Day 16 [personal profile] china_shop, [personal profile] dswdiane, [personal profile] the_siobhan, [personal profile] badly_knitted, [personal profile] badly_knitted, [personal profile] ysilme, [personal profile] sanguinity, [personal profile] sylvanwitch, [personal profile] carenejeans, [personal profile] cornerofmadness, [personal profile] ofmonstrouswords

Icon Dragon flying over a peaceful forest with a destination in sight.

Day 24 check-in

Date: 2026-05-25 04:36 am (UTC)
the_siobhan: It means, "to rot" (Default)
From: [personal profile] the_siobhan
About 300 words tonight!
Edited (add date) Date: 2026-05-25 04:37 am (UTC)

Date: 2026-05-25 09:22 am (UTC)
badly_knitted: (Tired Ianto)
From: [personal profile] badly_knitted
You will get it all sorted, I'm sure.

May 24th - 1210 words. 3 expanded ficathon fills, one quadruple, and two double drabbles.

Date: 2026-05-25 08:17 pm (UTC)
badly_knitted: (Tired Ianto)
From: [personal profile] badly_knitted
Thank you! I was surprised by how much I managed, considering I'd barely slept in 2 days, but I refuse to miss a day.

Date: 2026-05-26 08:39 am (UTC)
badly_knitted: (Tired Ianto)
From: [personal profile] badly_knitted
Thanks. I may not have been in my right mind, damned antibiotics, but I'm not breaking my WED streak if I can help it!

Date: 2026-05-27 09:48 am (UTC)
badly_knitted: (Jack - Big Smile)
From: [personal profile] badly_knitted
Thank you!

Methos is wise.

Date: 2026-05-25 01:42 pm (UTC)
ysilme: Tip of an elegant fountain pen with a trace of violet ink on the gold nib. (Fountain Pen)
From: [personal profile] ysilme
800+ new words is a great writing result, go you!

Day 23: a few hundred words of nonfic
Day 24: 16 words for the current WIP and some nonfic
Day 25: got ambushed by an older Age of Regency WIP (original, might attempt to publish eventually, depends on how my plot ideas develop) and jotted down about 660 words of draft for a new plot idea.

Date: 2026-05-25 03:26 pm (UTC)
goddess47: Emu! (Default)
From: [personal profile] goddess47
Day 24: Didn't write day 23 but did on Day 24, so that's good... and have a writing meet-up in a bit to get some words today! Whee!

Date: 2026-05-25 10:48 pm (UTC)
sylvanwitch: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sylvanwitch
That is a huge amount of progress on a tangled problem you've been so good about unraveling. Go, you!

On Day 24, I added 191 words to "Dixon and the Detective," which is about all I could manage after a long afternoon of yardwork and gardening.

Date: 2026-05-26 03:31 am (UTC)
cornerofmadness: (Default)
From: [personal profile] cornerofmadness
day 24 more hand writing

Date: 2026-05-26 10:40 pm (UTC)
cornerofmadness: (Default)
From: [personal profile] cornerofmadness
hahaha my handwriting is god awful but I do find that when I do this I can type it in and give the story its first edit as I go.

I'm sneaking this in at a 4 day work con so...
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 12:04 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios